|Place of Origin:||changzhou, jiangsu|
|Certification:||CE AGA CSA ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Brown box+color label, or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 20 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T，paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Diameter:||460mm||Heating Area:||80~120 Square Meters For Outdoor|
46,000 BTU Heating outdoor powder coated gas heater powerful and efficient
1. Patio heaters are indispensable appliances especially during cold climates. While its main function is to keep you and your family warm during those cold nights, it can also come in handy during occasions.
2. Be it birthdays, dinners, get together, or even parties, patio heaters can be counted on to keep your patio’s temperature within reasonable range.
3. You often find families without one remaining indoors everyday simply because they can’t cope with the cold outside and that is absolutely boring.
4. For just a small amount of money, you can purchase one and have your family spend majority of their evenings outdoors where they can catch as much fun as possible.
5. Patio heaters have a lot of features in common thereby making it really difficult to choose one.
6. That shouldn’t be a problem any longer as you’ll get to read outdoor propane heater reviews of highly rated products in the market.
7. You’ll also get to learn about their amazing features and the slight differences between each.
8. Armed with these information, you’ll see how easy it is to choose a high quality patio heater for your home.
9. Without wasting any more time, find below three of the best propane heaters currently in the market.
Easy Piezo Ignition System
1. Starting a gas heater manually could be tiring at times, however AmazonBasics eliminates that stress by designing the Havana patio heater with an easy to use piezo ignition system.
2. All you have to do here is push a button and watch the heater come on.
3. As soon as the heater is on, you can control the heat level by using a large variable heat control knob to either increase it to its highest, reduce it to its lowest, or turn it off.